Let your love shine among your family this February with Valentine’s Day scripture copywork pages to complete together. Great for homeschool!
Table of Contents
Bible Verse Copywork Pages for February: “Love” – Themed
These Bible verse copywork pages are based on a theme: “Love.” I chose these verses because with Valentine’s Day as the most popular holiday in February, it’s only fitting. I enjoy seeing all the hearts and red and white decorations when we go out, and this theme fits in with the season. These verses are encouraging to me as I set goals to show love to my family and friends during the month of February, and I want my kids to do the same.
If your frugal homeschooling family loves to start the week with a focus Bible verse, I’ve got the resource for you! I’ve created some free Bible verse copywork pages just for homeschooling families (and anyone else too!) for the month of February. The theme is “love.” These are made with multiple ages in mind, so they’re great to use together as a whole family, one per week. I hope you enjoy them!
These Bible verse copywork pages will be great for all the children in your homeschool. There are different versions of the printables for each child in your family, younger and older! It will allow everyone to discuss the verse together, and work as a family during at least one subject/activity of the day.
These were once free, in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. If you missed this temporary freebie, feel free to check them out at their current price in my store. I never charge very much for my printables – after all, I’m very frugal myself, and wouldn’t charge you more than I’d be willing to pay – all my items in my store are under $5! And when you make a purchase, you are helping me to provide for my family, so I thank you for your support! This is my full-time job.
Included in this printable Bible verse copywork pack:
4 Bible Verses about “Love”
- 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Luke 6:31
- Mark 12:31
- Proverbs 10:12
4 Different Levels of copywork pages
- Preschool/Early Primary tracing pages with a shortened version of the verse
- Primary/Elementary Lined pages with an easy-to-read manuscript type to copy
- Elementary cursive pages
- Upper grades smaller lined pages with just the verse reference so the child can look the verse up and copy it directly from the Bible
To gain access to this printable pack, please check them out at The Frugal Homeschooling Mom Teachers Pay Teachers store at the link below!
(limited time/periodic freebie – follow by email to be notified of freebies like this)
These were free for limited time. Be sure to “follow” my TPT store – all my printables are always free when they first come out! If you follow, you won’t miss any. You can also follow this blog by email as well, by the way. Either way, you’ll never miss a freebie. Thanks so much!
More Weekly Bible Verses for Kids
- January Bible Verses- New Beginnings
- February Bible Verses – Love
- March Bible Verses – Spring
- April Bible Verses – Family
- May Bible Verses – Truth
- June Bible Verses – Nature
- July Bible Verses – Trusting in God
- August Bible Verses – Diligence
- September Bible Verses – Reaping a Harvest
- October Bible Verses – Persecution
- November Bible Verses – Gratitude
- December Bible Verses – The Birth of Christ