Recipes for Leftover Easter Candy
After Easter has ended you are bound to find yourself with a lot of Easter candy. If you’re looking for ideas on how to deal with that leftover candy then you’ve come to the right place. Today I am sharing the ultimate list of recipes for leftover Easter candy. Each recipe is fun to create with the kids and will surely keep the kids smiling.
Scrumptious Treats Made with Leftover Easter Candy
You’ve come to the right place to find out ways to use that leftover Easter candy. There are many recipes to choose from but my favorite is the Coconut Easter Nest Egg, it’s simply adorable. I invite you to visit each of these recipes and choose the best one for your family to create together.
1. Easter Candy Popcorn – Two Sisters Crafting
2. Easter Candy Milkshake – Yellow Bliss Road
3. Easter Candy Bar Brownies – Dessert Now Dinner Later
4. Leftover Easter Candy Cookies – Simply Designing
5. Coconut Easter Nest Cake – Sally’s Baking Addiction
6. Easy Easter Cupcakes – Flour On My Face
7. Monster Cookie Dough Dip – Skip To My Lou
8. Easy Whopper Egg Cupcakes – Your Cup of Cake
9. Loaded Candy Bar Brownies – I Heart Naptime
10. Twix Blondies – Cookies and Cups
11. Peeps S’mores – Two Sisters Crafting
12. Loaded Fudgy Candy Bar Brownies – Averie Cooks
13. Leftover Halloween Candy Recipe – Oh My Creative
14. Candy Overload Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies – Crazy for Crust
15. Candy Bar Blondies – Sally’s Baking Addiction
Leftover Easter Candy Recipes
Now that you’ve scanned the ultimate list of recipes for leftover candy, which one will you try to make in your home?