Did you know that you can print your homeschool planner pages to fit your Happy Planner? Here’s how.
Printing your Homeschool Planner Pages to Fit the “Happy Planner”
Many people find that the Happy Planner serves their purposes for daily planning, homemaking, meal planning, and more. But did you know you can add your own custom Homeschool section in there as well? Here’s how to print my Frugal Homeschooling Mom Homeschool Planner to fit your Standard Happy Planner.
This post contains affiliate links, which means when you click a link in this post, it may result in a small commission for me. There are no additional costs or inconveniences to you. Please see my disclosure statement for more information.
Not sure what the Happy Planner is? Well, it’s a highly customizable planner that can be as fancy or as simple as you like it. You can add stickers and journaling if you like, or leave the pages plain and simple – it’s really up to you. I’ve really gotten hooked on my regular sized one – the Me and My Big Ideas Create 365 Happy Planner. I highly suggest a box set like this one to start out – it has everything you need to get hooked!
You can find refill pages, stickers, embellishments, and more at almost any craft store as well as on Amazon if you want to get fancy!
And the great thing about them is the fact that you can print your favorite homeschool planners to fit! All you need is a couple of supplies, and a printer!
- Your own Create 365 Happy Planner (so many choices!)
- Your favorite homeschool planner pages
- Paper trimmer (or regular scissors)
- Create 365 punch
- When printing out your planner pages, set your print scale to 84% (some printable planners may require 1-5% difference in scale, but I’ve found that 84% usually works well for most).
- Once printed, use your paper cutter to trim your pages to 9 1/8″ x 7″. This is generally the size of store-bought pages for the planner.
- Use your Create 365 punch to create the binding pattern required to fit the pages into your planner.
Now that you know how to make any homeschool planner (including mine) fit into your Happy Planner, you’ve got a custom, editable homeschool “Happy Planner” planner system that you can use for years and years to come!