If you love popcorn, you’ll be happy to know that January 19th is National Popcorn Day! In honor of one of the best holidays around, I’ve put together this roundup of Fun and Festive Popcorn Recipes!
Fun Popcorn Recipes for National Popcorn Day
It’s a bit odd that National Popcorn Day is in January, considering that October is National Popcorn Month. I guess someone realized that when it comes to something as delicious as popcorn, you need to celebrate more than once a year. And with so many yummy recipes to try, you might be able to turn one day into a whole month of celebrating popcorn in January, too!
Fresh, buttery popcorn is always a welcome treat. But you can also sweeten things up a bit with Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn instead. If you love Peanut Butter, you definitely want to give the Peanut Butter Popcorn Recipe a try. And for those who love their popcorn with a little touch of magic, be sure to check out the recipe for Unicorn Popcorn.
January 19th is National Popcorn Day! So be sure to stock up on the popcorn and supplies and make a party of it. You’ll be glad you did!
- Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn – Lil Luna
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Popcorn – Home Cooking Memories
- S’Mores Popcorn Recipe – Almost Supermom
- Pumpkin Pie Popcorn Recipe – Cherished Bliss
- Unicorn Popcorn – Nerdy Mamma
- Churro Popcorn – Homemade Hooplah
- Crispy Jello Popcorn Recipe – Baking Outside the Box
- Caramel Apple Popcorn – Cookies and Cups
- Peanut Butter Popcorn – Fav Family Recipes
- Butterfinger Candy Popcorn – Like Mother Like Daughter
- Cinnabon Popcorn – The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Cookie Butter Popcorn – I Heart Naptime
- Cookie Monster Popcorn – Two Sisters Crafting
- Cotton Candy Popcorn – Bitz N Giggles
What popcorn recipe for National Popcorn Day do you think you’ll try first? Be sure and let me know in the comments below!