Finding the perfect picnic or potluck recipes for your homeschooling event is not always easy. You want things that will travel well, may not necessarily need to be refrigerated, or can stand just a few hours with or without an icepack, and aren’t too messy for even your smallest to eat on a paper plate.
Table of Contents
Perfect Picnic and Potluck Foods for Homeschool Co-op, Park Days, and Field Trips
For those warm days when co-op decides to eat outside on a blanket during the break, or for when you need something easy for field trips, these picnic recipes should give you a place to start! These also work well for stellar potluck dishes!
- Taco Salad Recipe Classic Side Dish Idea – Kenarry
- Cheese Stuffed Lasagna Burger – Tastes of Lizzy T
- Smore’s Cake – Pink When
- Pineapple Teriyaki Burger Recipe – The Gracious Housewife
- Delicious Hamburger Cupcakes with Brownie Patties – TOTS Family
- Creamy Potato Salad with Apples Raisins and Walnuts – Olivia’s Cuisine
- No Beer Can Easy Chicken Recipe – Sober Julie
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Baked Beans – The Chunky Chef
- Lemonade Ice Cream – I heart naptime
- BBQ Chicken Potato Skins – What the Fork Food Blog
- Caramel Apple Snickers Salad – Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Crunchy Bacon Cheese Hot Dogs – Family Food and Travel
- Watermelon Float – Sparkles to Sprinkles
Don’t forget the water bottles or juice boxes! These perfect picnic recipes will have your family eating well on the go!