Here are 15 helpful homeschool spring cleaning tips for the miserably cluttered schoolroom or homeschool space. Get organized today!
Homeschool Spring Cleaning Tips
Is your homeschool a wreck this time of year? Mine is! It is always during Spring Cleaning time that I begin to get motivated to clear the clutter, wipe surfaces, sanitize corners, and tidy the shelves. Our homeschool usually needs a good wipe-down around this time of year, and since I’m usually cleaning the whole house, as usual, adding in a few things to our homeschool routine (or replacing some of the less important stuff with cleaning tasks) is not too difficult.
Try out some of these homeschool cleaning and organization tips this year!
- Speed Cleaning Tips from Midwest Modern Momma
- Free Housecleaning Checklist + 100 Things You Need to Clean from One Crazy House
- Spring Cleaning Challenge from The Thrifty Couple
- 10 Places You Need to Dust When You’re Spring Cleaning from Sunny Day Family
- How to Make Spring Cleaning Fun from Views from the ‘Ville
- 20 Things to Wash in Your Dishwasher from One Crazy House
- How To Clean White Leather Furniture from H2O Bungalow
- Craft Drawer Organization for the Budget Savvy from Thinking Closet
- Spring Cleaning Printable Checklist from I Heart Naptime
- Dos and Don’ts for Spring Cleaning From Love Peace and Tiny Feet
- Kid-Friendly: Spring Cleaning Dice Game from See Vanessa Craft
- How to Create a Spring Cleaning Plan of Attack from Look we’re Learning
- Frugal Living with Homemade Cleaning Products from Happy Deal Happy Day
- How to Keep Your House Clean When You Don’t Have Time to Clean from Overstuffed
- Tips for Decluttering Your House for Spring Cleaning from Premeditated Leftovers
These homeschool spring cleaning and yearly organizing tricks and tips will get your homeschool running smoothly again!