Looking for all the best homeschool blogs for frugal moms? Try these long-standing great frugal homeschooling and minimalist blogs.
Table of Contents
Homeschool Blogs for Frugal Moms: The Ultimate List
I’m not the only frugal, homeschooling, mom blogger out there. Therefore, I wrote a list of some of my favorites to share with you today. Here are more great homeschool blogs by homeschooling moms. They often blog about living a thrifty or minimalist life too. They each share homeschool freebies, curriculum discounts, free printables, and lots of other tips for living an abundant life on a not-so-abundant budget.
These great homeschool blogs will help you to improve your homeschool family life. Of course, you know my blogs: this one – The Frugal Homeschooling Mom, and Homeschool Curriculum Free for Shipping. Then, be sure to visit each one of these blogs below and find some very worthy reads! Get advice, get encouragement and get a bunch of freebies! Enjoy exploring these blogs. (Listed in totally random order)
- Homeschool.com– A collection of hundreds of free printables and worksheets. So many resources to explore here! In addition, there are also podcasts and advice videos to help you homeschool.
- The Relaxed Homeschool- Get lots of good resources and ideas for your homeschool. Includes some good freebies.
- Homeschool Share- Here you can find a large collection of literacy based unit studies. You can browse them by reading levels.
- Life Over C’s– Find over 350 free printables of hands-on activities here!
- Year Round Homeschooling– This helpful site has a blog that covers a variety of topics related to homeschooling. It also has a store with lots of different resources available for purchase.
- Embark on the Journey- Get printables, book lists, crafts, recipes, and more geared toward PreK-3rd grade.
- Mama on the Homestead– A blog from a homesteading mom that has a section on homeschooling. Find helpful activity ideas and more.
- STEAMsational- Lots of steam activities and science experiments!
- Natural Beach Living- You can find some reasonably priced schedules, units and a lot of activity ideas.
- Royal Baloo- Find a good number of resources for different subjects and ages. Sign up to get free printables from this site too.
- Homeschool Preschool- This is a good site for getting a variety of ideas for teaching your preschooler at home.
- Freely Educated- A collection of free resources for homeschoolers from prekindergarten through high school. This blog is from a mother of 4 who has homeschooled for 10 years.
- Practical Pages- Contains a lot of fun art activities, plus a long list of other homeschool subjects. Inspired by Charlotte Mason methodology, there are lots of resources here.
- Look! We’re Learning- Get homeschool printables here. There is a store to purchase some resources but there are many that are free. You will find an impressive amount of resources here.
- Teaching Our Children– Get links to lots of activities, crafts and free printables to use in your homeschool classroom. This site also has a collection of homeschool curriculum reviews.
- Annie and Everything- Geared specifically for high school, college prep and teens, this site has a lot of good advice and tips for the older grades.
Homemaking Resources for Mom
- Beauty and Bedlam- A beautiful collection of frugal ideas, tips for decorating your home. Also gives inspiration on subjects such as hospitality, faith and family.
- Faith and Good Works- Get homeschool tips, encouragement and homemaking tips. It has a big section on unit studies.
- Life of a Homeschool Mom- This site covers topics such as homemaking, recipes, budgeting and homeschooling.
- Simple Living Mama– This blog has some good, practical ideas for homeschooling moms. It also has some ideas for living simply, such as living on one income and teaching your child handicraft skills.
- Legacy of Home- A housewife offers advice for creating a peaceful and joyous home life.
- Life As MOM- This site covers a lot of subjects that center around frugal ideas and organization for your home life.
- Money Saving Mom- Keep tabs on products that are on sale in this site which dedicates itself to “intentional finance, intentional family…”.
- Saving Dollars and Sense – This is a personal finance blog that encourages frugal living. There is a large collection of recipes, as well as information on various topics such as healthy living.
- The Happy Housewife- Find practical ways to live well, save money and have run. Get resources from recipes to budgeting.
With such a great collection of frugal homeschool blogs, what are you waiting for? Inspire yourself with these blogs today and make your homeschool and your home more productive. Don’t sacrifice your frugal lifestyle, or waste another minute… start now!
Learn with life skills homeschool resources such as Skilltrek. Here is a review of Skilltrek homeschool curriculum.
I have been a fan of Rakuten (once Ebates) for ages now. I joined back in 2009, and have earned so much cash back for shopping online. Here is an introduction for you, if you’ve never heard of it before!
Sonlight Education Ministry offers a free homeschool curriculum download as a generous gift to bless families. Available for Download: Free SonLight Education Ministry Homeschool Curriculum UPDATED 12/21/2016: Apparently the Sonlight Education Ministry Bible-based…