I’ve been a member of Educents for quite some time now, and if you’ve been a long-time reader of my blog, you know that I’ve shared countless resources with you from them, many of them FREE! I’m a big fan. I’m never bored with the variety of homeschool curricula they provide, at super prices. If you’ve never heard of them, well here’s a great opportunity to give them a try – you can get $10 to spend right now! Click on any link within this post (all are my own affiliate links, thanks!) and you and I both will receive $10 to spend at Educents!
They say that giving is better than receiving, but who says you can’t do both? Educents just launched a new program that will help you AND your friends save money on innovative products that keep kids excited about learning.
Table of Contents
If you’re not already familiar with Educents – here’s the scoop. Educents is the best place to discover new ways to make learning fun. Find innovative products and ideas created by a community of experts in education.
Innovative items that make learning fun:
- The Magic School Bus Science Club – A 12-month science journey delivered to your front doorstep.
- Life of Fred – These books weave math (and other lessons) into a funny story about Fred, the 5-year-old math prodigy.
- Times Tales – Proven to teach children their times tales in an hour.
- Magformers – Develop motor skills, geometric thinking, and problem-solving with the click of these magnetic tiles.
- NEW! Front Row Online Math Program – A standard-aligned technology for K-8 classrooms.
Give $10, Get $10
If you’re new to Educents, help me earn credit! I have a couple items on my wishlist I’d love to test out and share with you. Use my referral link to sign up. You will receive an email for $10 off your first order of $25 or more (adding some of the items above will fit the bill).
If you’re already an Educents member, you can earn $10 for every friend who signs up and makes a purchase of $25 or more. Simply go to your account page and find your unique referral URL, scroll down to “Earn Edubucks by referring your friends” and copy the link.
A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you trust.
Invite your friends, your parents, and all the rock-star educators in your life! This deal will help everyone save a pretty penny on top products like the insanely popular Life of Fred or Times Tales.