Have you always wanted to grow your own homeschool garden but didn’t know how? With these frugal gardening hacks you can turn your brown thumb into a green thumb in no time.
Frugal Homeschool Gardening Hacks
Those who like to craft will love making a few of the garden hack crafts listed below. Anyone looking for tips on growing the best garden will find great resources in the DIY recipes for a healthy garden section.
Frugal Garden Hack Crafts
- Wood Ladder Repurpose Garden Trellis from DIY Danielle
- Broken Pot Succulent Container Garden from Simply Southern Mom
- Cheap and Easy Hanging Plant Basket Hack from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Anthropologie Upcycled Herb Garden Markers from Domestically Blissful
- Ikea Hack Industrial Wall Planter from Grillo Designs
- How to Turn Cat Litter Buckets into BEAUTIFUL Planters from DIY Danielle
- How to Make Frugal Plant Holder for Garden Umbrella from Inspiring Savings
Frugal Garden Hack Ideas
- How to Use Interplanting to Get the Most out of Your Small Garden from Southern Mom Loves
- An Old Farmer’s Advice on Gardening from Farm Fresh Feasts
- 10 Benefits Of Raised Garden Beds from Health Extremist
- Growing Seeds in a Plastic Bag from We Know Stuff
- Pool Noodle Hacks for a Thrifty Garden from The Thrifty Couple
- Create a Flower Garden for Under $30 from Atlanta’s Frugal Mom
- Regrowing Vegetables from Scraps from What We Do All Day?
- from Capri plus 3
- Low Cost/No Cost Gardening from Montana Solar Creations
- How Much is a Year’s Worth of Food? from The Well Fed Homestead
Frugal, DIY Recipes for Healthy Garden
- Homemade Liquid “Compost” from Recipes to Nourish
- Get Rid of Pests Naturally With Diatomaceous Earth from Natural Living Mamma
- Homemade Natural Garlic Pesticide from Life Made Full
- Add Calcium to Your Garden for Stronger Plants from Simple at Home
Whether you are just learning how to garden or are a seasoned gardener I am sure that you loved reading these garden hacks. I would love to hear what your favorite garden hack is or if you have your own garden hack to add to this list. Please leave a comment sharing with us.