Today I’m bringing you a round-up of all the best FREE Valentine’s Day printables and activities for homeschool. Check out all the resources on the web for your kiddos! I hope you enjoy!
Free Valentines Day Printables, Activities, and Homeschool Resources
Look no further, lots of Valentine’s Day fun for all ages, and the best part – they’re all FREE! This is a growing list of all the free Valentine’s Day printables, recipes, crafts, activities – and more – that I could find on the web. I love picking fun things to keep the kiddos busy and occupied on special occasions and holidays. These are a compilation of all of my favorites. Some I’ve tried, and some I haven’t, or I’ve pinned for later. I think you’ll like them too.
I add to this list all year long! Know of any that I missed? Please comment below, email me, or message me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram. Thanks! This post contains affiliate and sponsored links. Please see my disclosure for more information.
Free Valentine’s Day Printables and Activities
- Free adult coloring pages for Valentine’s Day – Want to spend a little quality time with your older kiddos? Pour a cup of tea or offer snacks, some adult coloring pages, and enjoy the time spent sitting and chatting about whatever comes to mind.
- Valentine’s Day Facts for Kids – use these holiday fact sheets that give a great overview of the Valentine’s Day traditions and history for kids. You can use them for copywork pages, or just reference.
- Free Bible Verse Copywork for Valentine’s Day – The theme is “Love” with these great Bible verses for February. Print them off and use for multiple ages at once.
- Candy Box Math game – for a fun little math practice, print and assemble this and enjoy celebrating the holiday while learning!
- Free Printable Minecraft Valentines – These simple but cute printable Valentines are perfect for Minecraft fans.
- Sight Words Practice – for young ones learning and practicing their sight words currently, it would be fun to do it with candy hearts!
- Family celebration printables – Have a “we love our family” celebration.
- Cute and Simple Coloring Sheets – I love this holiday set here, especially for little children who need fine motor skills practice.
- Wordsearch Puzzle – Wordsearch puzzles are a great way to practice spelling and vocabulary, but are also great for holidays too!
- Notebooking Pages – At Notebooking Pages, download the current freebie, a Valentine’s Day Notebooking printable.
- Heart Glyph – do you know what a glyph is? It uses symbols to represent facts. Try making one with your children.
- Focusing on Scripture – These are great for those wishing to focus on the love of God this Valentine’s Day
- Connecting the Dots – Little learners will love to practice their numbers with these smart little connect-the-dots sheets.
- Pre-K through 1st – hand your younger children .
- Poetry Practice – take a moment to teach some poetry this Valentine’s Day with this resource
- Rhyming with Candy Hearts – play this fun game with your kids that involves the popular candy hearts candy!
- Mad Libs – Remember those fun little books from when you were a kid? How about doing one with your elementary kids who understand verbs, nouns, and adjectives.
- Love Your Neighbor – This is a free unit study that your kiddos might enjoy.
- Make some Valentine slime – Check out this fun recipe for slime, and use the free printable labels that make it festive.
- For the Little Scientist – these are just perfect for your child who is thrilled about all things Science. Print out these cute Valentine’s cards to share with friends.
- Activity Sheets – find some more cute activities here that you can download for free.
- Learning Numbers – if you have little ones who love to color and are needing to practice their numbers, then you’ll love this.
Click on any of the links above, and you’ll find great resources including free Valentine’s Day printables, games and more. Let me know if any of them work for you!