Use these Bible verses about nature to make your homeschool nature study a spiritual endeavor! Includes nature-themed Bible copywork pages.
Bible Verses About Nature Perfect for Homeschool Nature Study
I can’t believe it’s already almost halfway through the year of my Bible verse copywork pages. I’m creating these for homeschooling families (and anyone else too!) for every month. This month, I’m offering a pack of Bible copywork pages for June, nature-themed! These are perfect for use with multiple ages, so they’re great to use together as a whole family, one per week. I hope you enjoy them!
Bible Verse Copywork Pages for June: Nature-Themed
June in North Carolina begins to get pretty hot, but it’s always my favorite month to get my children outside to enjoy nature. Temps are in the 80’s and it’s not too hot for a picnic in the shade or a walk through the nature trails at the park. So what better theme to pick this month than nature? The Bible verses included in this month’s printable pack are all focusing on how God’s magnificent hand created the earth and all that we see and enjoy around us. Use them in your natural study lessons!
These Bible verse copywork pages about nature will be great for all the children in your homeschool. There are different versions of the printables for each child in your family, younger and older! It will allow everyone to discuss the verse together, and work as a family during at least one subject/activity of the day.
When these were first published, they were free in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. If you missed this temporary free offer, feel free to check them out at their current price in my store. I never charge very much for my printables – after all, I’m very frugal myself, and wouldn’t charge you more than I’d be willing to pay – all my items in my store are under $5! Sometimes, though, I still mark things as “free” occasionally, just for the fun of it! So, go check out my store – it may just be free still!
Included in this printable Bible verse copywork pack:
4 Bible Verses about “Nature”:
- Psalm 19:1
- Psalm 95:4-5
- Psalm 104:24
- Romans 1:20
4 Different Levels of copywork pages:
- Preschool/Early Primary tracing pages with a shortened version of the verse
- Primary/Elementary Lined pages with an easy-to-read manuscript type to copy
- Elementary cursive pages
- Upper grades smaller lined pages with just the verse reference so the child can look the verse up and copy it directly from the Bible
To gain access to this printable pack, please check them out at The Frugal Homeschooling Mom Teachers Pay Teachers store at the link below!
Be sure to follow this blog by email, by the way. Then, you’ll never miss a free product offer.
More Weekly Bible Verses for Kids
- January Bible Verses- New Beginnings
- February Bible Verses – Love
- March Bible Verses – Spring
- April Bible Verses – Family
- May Bible Verses – Truth
- June Bible Verses – Nature
- July Bible Verses – Trusting in God
- August Bible Verses – Diligence
- September Bible Verses – Reaping a Harvest
- October Bible Verses – Persecution
- November Bible Verses – Gratitude
- December Bible Verses – The Birth of Christ
FREE Bible Verse Memory Cards
Download this free set of Bible verse memory cards and practice one verse per month during your homeschool year. Click the image below to download.