Y’all, this FREE 2018-2019 homeschool planner and calendar system is the ultimate resource for homeschooling moms. Just like previous years, it’s black and white which means it’s easy on the ink! Each year’s addition matches seamlessly to the edition from the year before, because it’s dated AND perpetual. Frugal families like mine can appreciate that! The calendar is also a continual work in progress, built by request by readers like you who email me and request specific pages. I hope you enjoy it!
The Frugal Homeschooling Mom’s 2018-2019 Free Homeschool Planner
The same pages as last year are still included, since it’s perpetual, meaning the pages can be used year after year (undated). It’s coordinated to look and feel just like last year’s, so you can seamlessly integrate it into your current binder, and continue using it from year to year. Each year, I add a few more pages or a coordinating style.
Coordinating Styles Add up to 100+ Pages Total!
- Comics Add-On Pages (post and printable has been updated, originally posted in 2016)
- Adult Coloring Add-On Pages (post and printable has been updated, originally posted in 2017)
If you see that something is missing that you need, shoot me an email and I’ll add it to it for next year’s! I’m still going to be adding pages as the years continue. So let me know if there’s something specific missing that you really wish was there.
Included in this year’s planner are 52 total pages! In addition to the typical monthly, weekly, and daily planner pages, homeschool planning and record-keeping sheets, you’ll also find some cool features in my yearly edition packs like:
- “adult coloring” style pages
- 4 choices of monthly page styles to choose from
- 4 choices of weekly page styles to choose from
- 3 choices of daily page styles to choose from
- grade tracker
- pacing guide pages based on 6-weeks, 9-weeks, by months, weeks, or days (tons of options)
- attendance record pages
- and so much more!
Download ALL the previous packs too! They’re all available for you when you subscribe. Altogether there are over 100 pages!