These fall craft projects are sure to be a big hit and break up the time in your day with some fun artsy things to do with leaves, acorns, apples, Halloween, fall trees, and apples! Grab your scissors and glue, and enjoy these easy, kid-friendly activities!
14 Fall Craft Projects for Busy Homeschool Moms and Kids
Why does it always feel so great to do crafts with leaves and acorns, trees, and play with colors of orange, yellow, and brown this time of year? In our homeschool, we love to do fall craft projects as a break from our day. It makes cheerful decor for the walls, windows, or simply the refrigerator door.
Fall Craft Projects: using simple materials you probably already have lying around the house!
1. Glued to My Crafts Blog – Paper Plate Acorn
2. Crafts by Amanda – Acorn Frame
3. The Pinterested Parent – Popsicle Stick Ghost Window Crafts
4. I Heart Crafty Things – Tissue Paper Fall Tree Craft
5. Meaningful Mama – Salt Dough Leaf Bowls
6. Glued to My Crafts Blog – Paper Plate Fall Butterflies
7. The Pinterested Parent – Pasta Shell Autumn Crafts
8. Hands on As We Grow – Yarn Apple Craft for Kids to Make
9. Crafts by Amanda – Fall Leaf Finger Puppets
10. Happiness is Homemade – Fall Leaf Lanterns
11. Meaningful Mama – Fall Salt Dough Ornaments
12. Two Daloo –
13. The Pinterested Parent – Paint Chip Mosaic Fall Tree Craft
14. I Heart Crafty Things – Contact Paper Sticky Wall Fall Tree