The following is an overview of Thinkster Math, and includes a discount code for you. Included is information for your review, and includes affiliate links. Thinkster Math is an iPad based Math program (not on Android yet) that is highly valued for homeschool moms who enjoy a little bit of independence for their children, and for kids who enjoy fun, engaging and interactive Math practice. Continue reading to decide if Thinkster Math is something your frugal homeschooling family might like to use in your curriculum this year. Included in this post is a discount code for 10% OFF YOUR FIRST TWO MONTHS of Thinkster Math!
No matter how hard we try, it is likely that our children will struggle or need extra help in one subject or the other. For me, my kiddo needs Reading tutoring, and I know how terribly expensive a private tutor can be. That’s why I’ve decided to share this amazing Math resource with my readers, in case your child needs a little extra Math help this summer. Perhaps it will save you some money by providing an alternative to summer tutoring services because this program is less expensive and can also be done in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Thinkster Math is based on the iPad, so if you have an Android device (like I do), then you’re out of luck. However, I hope they do come out on Android one day, because the program really looks awesome! Here’s why I think so:
- They offer K-8 Math tutoring through digital worksheets, video tutorials, and 1-on-1 tutoring sessions with an expert math coach.
- The program can fit your active schedule and can be done anywhere – whether you’re at home or on the go (as many homeschool families are).
- Enrolling in Thinkster Math is a quick and easy process. After your child takes the skills assessment, and you discuss his/her needs with an academic advisor, you will meet your child’s personal coach.
- The program is personalized to each child’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Access to 100,000 math worksheets, video tutorial library, and work problems.
- Daily feedback is given.
- One-on-one weekly coaching sessions in which the coach helps your child with questions or difficult concepts. You can contact your child’s coach at any time via email to check-in on progress, as well as receive quarterly conference calls.
- They also offer a 7-day FREE trial!