Here’s my blogging calendar and planner for 2016! (Updated 2017 version is now available!)
I decided to up my blogging game this year. My main goal is to get more organized so I can use my limited time well. I usually blog late at night after my children are in bed. With only about 10-20 hours per week devoted to blogging, I have to make sure every minute is spent wisely. So I made my own calendar and planner that will work for me. I decided to share it with you as well.
Just scroll all the way down to find the download!
UPDATE 1/4/2017: I’VE CREATED A NEW VERSION OF THE FREE BLOG PLANNER FOR 2017 THAT PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTS THIS ONE. GO OVER TO MY OTHER BLOG TO GET IT NOW!
The planner includes:
- 2016 Year-at-a-Glance with general holidays
- Monthly and weekly scheduling sheets
- 12-months of blank calendars (that can be reused year after year)
- Yearly planning and goals sheets (by month, or by week)
- Post planning sheets (1, 2, or 5 per day)
- Monthly stats record keeping sheet
- Income/Expense Log
- Affiliate Information sheet
- Top Posts/Referrers record keeping sheet
- Plenty of blank notes sheets (lined and unlined)
To receive the free blogging calendar/planner, click the image below.
You will be taken directly to the download page, where you can download this printable.