I get many emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on The Frugal Homeschooling Mom, and if so, what are the guidelines. So, I decided that I would go ahead and write the guidelines in a post and just refer every one here.
Yes, I do accept guest posts occasionally. Here is a description of what I’ll accept:
- Anything pertaining to homeschooling, frugal living, family or child-rearing.
- I will not accept posts that are not “family-friendly” (things that a mother couldn’t read with her 8-year old sitting beside her, for instance).
- I also will not accept posts in which the links included are irrelevant or in which the links included will lower my PR.
- In addition, the post must be original and never published before on the internet, and will never be published anywhere else in the future.
- The post must be easy to copy and paste for quick and easy publication on my part.
- One or two grammar/English errors are ok, but if it’s too difficult to read and edit, I will not publish it.
- Include at least one graphic (no copyright infringement of course)
- I never charge a fee for guest posts, however, I do accept “donations” to my date night fund if you wish (through Paypal). 🙂
To submit a post, please email it to me, Deana, at thefrugalhomeschoolingmom[at]gmail[dot]com.